The hotend assembly
* Nozzle (0.4mm)
* Heater block (Steel block)
* Heating cartridge
Nozzle swap procedure:
* To replace the nozzle, first wait for the nozzle to cool down. Then gently pull down the (green) connector.
* Use an M3 allen key to remove the fastner on the opposite side of the connector.
* Then gently pull down the Hotend assembly along with the PTFE tube.
* When putting the Hotend back, ensure that the PTFE goes all the way through the PTFE guide to just below the bearing and gear. Also ensure that the connector is towards the opposite side of the fastner.
* Hold the Hotend in position and fasten it. Finally connect the Hotend connector back.
Nozzle related issues:
* Nozzle clog
* Nozzle diameter changed due to scratching the build plate
* Thermistor related issues i.e., nozzle temperature not rising, min temp error
Course of Action:
* Clean the nozzle with the help of stove pin and the 1.5mm allen key. If the clog still remains, ship the nozzle to us, this service is payable. Rs. 250
* If the nozzle diameter is damaged, the nozzle has to be replaced. This service is payable for the nozzle with service charge. Rs. 1000
* Thermistor related issues can be fixed by changing the thermistor. For replacing the thermistor, the cost is Rs. 500
* New nozzle can be obtained by paying Rs.2500